Hello everyone,
yesterday Matthew, in the process of pushing forward his PR to update
PSR-11 (https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/pull/1215) make us notice
that we're missing a formal specification for Errata Votes in our bylaw;
this is due to the fact that the most recent bylaw, the one on PSR
evolution, states that they "can be voted in with the same process as
errata changes".

I've started a PR to correct that:
https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/pull/1215

This is to officially start the normal 2 weeks discussion period, after
which I will call a formal vote to approve that, and go forward.