Hi! Following this conversation from 2015 (I would add to the list
frameworks like
Swoole): https://groups.google.com/g/php-fig/c/wzQWpLvNSjs/m/B_vH3DQ2BQAJ

Do you guys think it's time to finally do a PSR for promises? I don't think
we need a consensus between the main libraries as adapters could be made,
but their expertise and debate would be awesome.

I guess this could be a great moment, especially with PHP8's JIT to start
making progress and gaining interoperability when developing non-http
servers.