parameter typehints, as well as updates exception interfaces to extend the
Throwable interface.
- https://github.com/php-fig/container/pull/28 would target 2.0, builds on
#20, and adds return typehints.

As both David Negrier (original editor) nor Mathieu Napoli (current editor)
have indicated they do not have time currently to push these forward, as a
CC member, I'm opening the discussion period, and, in two weeks, will open
a vote (assuming we have addressed any reported issues/problems with the
patches).

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
mweierophin...@gmail.com