Thanks Allesandro for the discord channel,

We now have a working groups and sponsor:
Sponsor

   - Chuck Burgess

<https://github.com/moddengine/fig-standards/blob/psr-clock/proposed/clock-meta.md#53-working-group-members>Working

group members

   - Pol Dellaiera
   - Ben Edmunds
   - Jérôme Gamez
   - Andreas Heigl
   - Andreas Möller

I am not sure if we should wait a little longer for anyone who hasn't been
able to accept an invitation to the working group, or if we should be
organising an entrance vote for the spec.