Hello everyone,
this my seem a small formality, but we need a vote for a small bylaw
amendment: https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/pull/1203

Basically, we need to update the guidelines to follow PSR-12, since it
deprecated PSR-2.

As per our voting protocol: https://www.php-fig.org/bylaws/voting-protocol/

This is a vote for the Project Representative only.
If a PR is serving as a Core Committee too, he's not elegible to vote here.
There's no quorum.
A 2/3 majority is required for passage.
Voting ends in two weeks, at midnight UTC between 14th & 15th of April.

For CC, there's already another thread:
https://groups.google.com/g/php-fig/c/GK-fjLdQFBk