Hi.

I have suggestion for psr-3 context's key 'exception'.
Could be change allow `\Throwable` to accept ?

current psr-3
https://github.com/php-fig/fig-standards/blob/master/accepted/PSR-3-logger-interface.md
> 'exception' key is actually an Exception.

I think this was designed for PHP 5 age.

But, recent Monolog 's code is
> if (isset($context['exception']) && $context['exception'] instanceof
Throwable) {
https://github.com/Seldaek/monolog/blob/2.2.0/src/Monolog/Handler/RollbarHandler.php#L92

Other LoggerInterface implementer would be confused.
"should it be strictly `\Exception` ? or `\Throwable`  ?".

--

And  from strict analysis tool usage (array-shapes stubs), it also needs to
be clear  \Exception or  \Throwable.

I have several implmentaion as example,

array{exception?: \Exception}  $context
https://github.com/struggle-for-php/sfp-psalm-psr-log-plugin/blob/0.2.0/stubs/LoggerInterface.php