Given that Dries Buytaert, the Drupal Project Lead , has approved the PR
[1], I'm considering that a resignation per the PHP-FIG by-laws.

> A Member Project may resign from the PHP FIG in writing to an official
FIG public channel. Once such a statement is published and the resignation
is confirmed by a secretary, a PHP project immediately ceases to be a
Member Project.

As Secretary I hereby confirm the resignation of Drupal as a Member Project
effective immediately. The PR will be merged and published later today.

--
Kind regards,
Vincent de Lau