​I do not think we should revisit the context of psr-5 and 19.  Phpdoc as a
standard still makes a lot of sense. Maybe an extension could be to allow
attributes, but that would enforce us to rethink the existing standard, where
psr-5 is just about defining a real standard for a defacto standard that has
been around for more than 20 years now.

But I'm open to talking about this topic.

Regards
Jaap