php-general Digest 28 May 2006 04:53:57 -0000 Issue 4152

Re: Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_create_db()
        236998 by: Peter Lauri
        236999 by: Duncan Hill
        237000 by: Mark Sargent
        237001 by: Mark Sargent
        237013 by: Daevid Vincent

problems with regex
        237002 by: Merlin
        237004 by: cajbecu
        237005 by: Dave Goodchild
        237006 by: Jochem Maas
        237007 by: Merlin

Re: Including Functions; one file or many?
        237003 by: Jochem Maas
        237008 by: tedd
        237012 by: Martin Alterisio

Re: Why does this preg_replace function not work?
        237009 by: Dave M G

Re: Embedding PHP 5 in a C application
        237010 by: Gonzalo Monzón

[NOT PHP] good javascript list?
        237011 by: tedd
        237014 by: Paul Novitski

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To post to the list, e-mail:
        php-general@lists.php.net

Have you created a connection to the Server with the correct permissions?