php-general Digest 29 Jan 2007 12:47:24 -0000 Issue 4596

Re: Entries no longer appear in search
        247924 by: Kevin Jordan

Re: Sporadic MSSQL connection error
        247925 by: Chris

Re: Select record by ID
        247926 by: Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso
        247927 by: Craige Leeder
        247932 by: Robert Cummings

XSLTProcessor->transformToURI() error handling
        247928 by: Jason Karns

HTTPS
        247929 by: chetan rane
        247930 by: Peter Lauri

how to insert clog into oracle
        247931 by: Nicholas Yim

Suggestions of GPL plugin-system?
        247933 by: Ivo F.A.C. Fokkema

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To post to the list, e-mail:
        php-general@lists.php.net

This was originally sent to the OpenLDAP list, but it was rejected
because I mentioned PHP and phpLDAPadmin and said I should send it to
the appropriate lists there.