php-general Digest 2 Apr 2007 10:22:28 -0000 Issue 4711

Re: simple page not found 404 script - PHP
        251903 by: Zoltán Németh

Re: HTDIGEST FILE FORMAT
        251904 by: Buesching, Logan J

Re: finding the index name of an associative array
        251905 by: Myron Turner

Re: Ide help needed
        251906 by: Davi
        251907 by: Arno Kuhl

pg_last_error()
        251908 by: "Miguel J. Jiménez"

Re: Security Best Practice: typecast?
        251909 by: Robin Vickery

Re: 0x9f54
        251910 by: Seak, Teng-Fong

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from the digest, e-mail:
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To post to the list, e-mail:
        php-general@lists.php.net

2007. 03. 30, péntek keltezéssel 19.01-kor Dwayne Heronimo ezt írta:
> wierd.. your code is behaving exactly the same as mine did.
> it will display the error and the page.. but both at the same time :S
>
> it is working but somehow it continues to execute.
>
> http://arubaguide.org/arubaguide/categories.php?catcode=art
>
> http://arubaguide.org/arubaguide/categories.php?catcode=blabla
>

> "Davi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Em Sexta 30 Maro 2007 13:42, Dwayne Heronimo escreveu:
> > Yes but this file does not exist. It is just to use for my queries. so I
> > think I cannot use the file_exists function. Which other function I would
> > use to do this?
> > I already have setup the .htaccess file to point also to a 404 page. but
> > this works only if the URL is totally wrong. like
> > www.arubaguide.org/blabla
> > but not www.arubaguide.org/categories.php?catcode=blabla
> >

> Try something like that:
>
> <?php
>
> define("HTML","html/");
>
> define("INC","inc/");
>
> $ext = array ("php","html","htm");
>
> $exists = false;
>
> foreach($ext as $file_ext) {
>
> if ( file_exists ( HTML.$_GET["catcode"].".".$file_ext ) )
> {
> $exists = true;
> break;
> }
> }
>
> if ( ! ( $exists ) ){
> include ( "404.php" );
don't forget the exit here:
exit;

that's why it displays all the stuff later on

greets
Zoltán Németh

> }
> else {
> include ( HTML.$_GET["catcode"].".".$file_ext );}
>
> ?>
>

> --
> Davi Vidal
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> --
>
> Agora com fortune:
> "[Peter and his friends have formed a rock band and are performing at a
> prison]
> Peter Griffin:  [shouting into microphone] Hello, Cleveland!
> Cleveland:  Hello, Peter.
> Quagmire:  [clapping drum sticks together] One, two, three, *four*!
> Peter Griffin:  [small amount of time passes] Oh, my God. We don't know any
> songs. [prisoners get mad] "

The password is the hash of the entire thing, not just the password.  So
it would be the following:

echo "admin:trac:".md5('admin:trac:admin');

-Logan