Hi,
i want to open a domain registration company and i started to write a program myself
because i couldnt find software which fits my needs and OpenSRS was not a choice for
me. The software i am doing is basically a whois search and a mysql shopping cart
(taken from a scripts found out there). Now as i am not a PHP programmer and I have to
do more things i am at an death end.  I need an programmer who's able to continue and
finish fastly this project with me. After we would think about if we release it as GPL
or commercial. Please contact me urgently under [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thx