JB wrote:

> I also forgot to mention. I am leaning towards using GET to send the session
> ids. Many people have told me that customer penatration decreases, some
> times significantly, when requiring cookies to use the cart. How would this
> have an effect on my script? i will have to call the sessid in all of my
> links, correct?

Here is the info you asked for originally:)

http://www.php.net/manual/ref.session.php

You'll need to have the sessid in all links, php does this for you
(PHP4) automatically.

It also discusses the problem you mention, that browsers aren't obliged
to accept cookies and that get is needed.
--
Paul K Egell-Johnsen
Utvikler/PR Manager