I am developing a site with php, apache and mysql. The database will have
likely 250k to 500k records at most, but the data will be changing often.
New records will be constantly added and old ones removed. I am pretty new
to DB's and was wondering what is the best way to keep the indexes tight
and clean? How do others handle this type of scenario? Could I run a
reindex or something from a cron job? Thanks for any input.