From: bill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 11:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] session vars with recursive form

How can I correctly register session vars on a recursive form?

If I call a page repeatedly using:

<FORM ACTION="<?php echo $PHP_SELF ?>" METHOD="POST">

The earlier variables keep getting lost.

How can I register the session variables correctly?  Each subsequent
page should set its own variable while remembering all those previously
set.

Right now the top of the page says:

session_start();

$thevals=array(alpha,beta,gamma,delta,epsilon);
while (list($key, $val) = each($thevals)) {
  if (!session_is_registered($val) ) {
    session_register("$val");