Hi! I was wondering if someone knows, or can think of a way to go around
this problem i have.

The thing is i am working with a form with a field array. Each field is
something like:
<input name="myfields[]" type="text">

When i receive the posted data, I can access the "myfields" array. This is
fine.

The problem is within my form i have client JavaScript code to validate the
form data. But I can't make reference to a form object called myfields[] or
myfields[5] or just myfields. The property name of the javascript object is
set to "myfields[]", but reference to myfields[][5] or
document.myform.fields["myfields[]"] doesn't work either.

Thanks in advance.