On 13 Jan 2001 23:45:58 -0800, Hendry Sumilo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>I would like how to refresh particular browser with a new updated data when
>the user has updated it at another browser.
>Purpose of doing this is particular user won't user overwrite new value if
>he uses another browser to update it.

I don't think there's a good way of doing this sort of something strange with a
Java applet. The easiest way of doing this would be to include a timestamp row
in your database table; the edit form would be generated with the current value
of that field. When they submit the form, your code can check to see if the time
stamp that was current when the form was created is still valid and either
process the request or give the user some sort of "Overwrite newer data (y/n)"
prompt.