Greetings,
I have a php script that generates a random image. All
images are kept in a mysql table. It works fine when
viewed by IE, but Netscape, and Lynx, always show the
same image. The database information, however, is
changed as it should be (correctly incrementing the
times seen column for the image), and on refresh all
information goes as it should, except for randomly
selecting an image.
 This may be an apache caching problem, but I was
wondering if anyone has run into this working with php
in general, and what solutions I need to explore.

Thanks much,
Joel Dossey