Hi people,
may be I did not make my question clear about what I try to do. Basically if I have 2
date values in the same format like yyyy-mm-dd, can I use both values to find out if
one come before another and then display message or something? Say I have $date1 =
20010115 and $date2 = 20010120 ( which of course we can easily tell that $date1 come
before $date2). Can I use the sniplet below:

if ($date1 < $date2) {
}else{

Or do I need mktime() command to convert $date1 and $date2 like

if (mktime($date1) < mktime9$date2)) {
}else{

cheers
Jack
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"There is nothing more rewarding than reaching the goal you set for yourself"