> It is easy to generate javascript through php,but how to call php through
> javascript.
> In fact, I'd like to update some form fields according to events on other
> fields. I can do this using javascript, but the values should be readed in a
> MySql database.

You're in a serverside, clientside problem. You want the client to execute
the PHP code, which it cannot. If you want to update the form fields with
some other data, you have to provide the page you sent to the client with
all the needed data beforehand.

Regards,

Soeren Staun-Pedersen - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
------
"The internet is full, beat it"
    - Me.