PHP automatically makes values submitted in a form available to the next
page.  aka:

form.htm would be:

<form action="php.php">
<input type="text" name="Field" value="Field Value">
<input type="submit">
</form>

and then in php.php the variable $Field would hold "Field Value" wihtout you
having to do anything.

So, if php.php were:

<?
echo "Field:  $Field"
?>
would print Field:  Field Value

And I might have done that wrong, I've been doing stuff in ASP the last two
weeks and I can't seem to keep them straight anymore.

April