Hi,

Lets say I have columns e.g.

        | name | address | phone |

I want to make a list of all the names and put the result into a HTML page
where each name is a link.

When the name is clicked (the link), it will open another HTML page with
full information (name, address and phone).

I know how to send the query to list the names (and into a formatted
HTML-file), but I don't know how to put each name into a variable or a link
for the next step.

Can you point me to functions I should focus at or even a solution?

Regards,
Sumarlidi Einar Dadason

SED - Graphic Design

Phone:       (+354) 4615501