> what do I have to do, to guarentee that the client has got the actual
> page?
>  - or does the browser know - ordering a .php page means
> "really fetch it,
> and don't take the cached one!
> but what about proxy-server out there???

Try using headers that expire your page if you're really worried about
the browser getting a cached version.

But, even then, I've seen browsers ignore this for some odd reason
(you've got to love the internet and the rules it plays by.)

--
Jeremy Kelley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          pgp keyid 0xAECBA355
Phil 1:21                                      www.ganooz.com