hi..

i have a client who runs a windows 2000 IIS server. now they want me to write them
some server side code that must run under this system. i need to know:

 - does PHP/MySQL perform reliably under windows 2000?

 - will PHP/MySQL be reasonably fast under windows 2000?

 - which is the best implementation method - mysql as NT service, php as IIS module?

anyone have any real life experiences they could share?

thanks for  your thoughts. i really dont want to have to dig my ASP book out.

jamie.

ps. i run FreeBSD 4 with PHP/MySQL myself and this is my preferred choice of server
setup ;)