Posted earlier but got no response.... so here it is again...

Ok, I need either a tutorial or someone who has done so in the past to tell
me how to do this.... I want to log and reference the key words used to find
my site from referring search engines... like so:

AltaVista:

         211     3d studio max tutorials
          81     body jewelry
          43     bodyjewelry
          32     3d studio max
          21     body jewelry
          11     3d studio tutorials

I cannot relay on any log file, I have to create it myself.... (Long story
here, don't ask...). I am very interested in learning this.... if anyone
knows of a tutorial then please pass that on as well...

Thanks much.

Dallas K

(Note: I know about using $HTTP_REFERER But how can I take that info and
strip it, if that is what I need to do?)