Hi again.  I have a new problem.  I have a form with a drop down list.  When
the user chooses something from the list, I need a variable to change values
so it can be used upon submission of the form.  I thought maybe I could
throw a little line of code into an onChange() function in the <select  >
tag, but I got the MS Debugger thrown up on me.  Anyone got an idea of how
to do this?  Is it possible to call a javascript function and change the
variable in there?  Or an easier way (like inline php code...)?  Thanks

Jason