From: Chris Lott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 7:37 PM
To: PHP General
Subject: [PHP] Web hosting for PHP/MySQl development

Any recommendations for a good, savvy host for doing some PHP/MySQL
development? Not looking for a free service, obviously, but somebody with:
knowledgeable tech support, good mysql/php 4/zend support, decent mail
handling, and developers tools like: telnet/ssh, emacs, procmail, crontab
access, etc. Where are you php developers doing your hosting?

I have been scouring this list archives, but everyone is focussed on free or
extremely cheap. I also know about the PHP hosts listing, but the problem
with that is you never know if the positive comments are real or not, and
only people experienced with a host can tell you if they are any good or
not!

via private mail is fine, if you want to share that good thing with one
person instead of the list...

Chris Lott