From:   johnny p. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, January 19, 2001 3:27 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [PHP] mcal installation

Hi,

I am working on a site that requires extensive calendar math on it and read
about PHP and using mcal with it.  I tried configuring mcal to work with it
and was wondering if anyone has had any success getting it to work.  I
followed all the steps I could find, but I have no idea how to set up
individual user directories or even if the thing works.  I don't even get
any errors or output.  I make the mcal function calls and... nothing.  If
anyone has any experience with getting this installed and configured, I
would be much appreciated.

thanks,

johnny p.

John Patton, CTO