best way is this.

if ($CID)
    $query[] = "CID = '$CID'";
if ($CUserName)
    $query[] = "CUserName = '$CUserName'";
if ($CAge)
    $query[] = "CAge = '$CAge'";
if ($CEducation)
    $query[] = "CEducation = '$CEducation'";

if (isset($query))
    $query = "SELECT * FROM clients WHERE CID = '$CID' AND CUserName =
'$CUserName' " . implode(' AND ', $query);
else
    $query = "SELECT * FROM clients WHERE CID = '$CID' AND CUserName =
'$CUserName' ";

but this works too...

$query = "SELECT * FROM clients WHERE CID = '$CID' AND CUserName =
'$CUserName' ";
if ($CAge)
    $query .= " AND CAge = '$CAge'";
if ($CEducation)
    $query .= " AND CEducation = '$CEducation'";

the latter only works if there is at LEAST one variable to be used.

Is this what you meant? no? email me k.

Chris Lee
Mediawaveonline.com