In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
   Brandon Orther <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Check here, I have never messed with it just ran into it the other day.
>  I hope it helps.

> http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.pspell.php

Sort of.  Thanks go to Kristi as well for spotting this, PHP has so many
bult in functions already!
The only problem is that the site host doesn't have this functionality
installed, and as its a free host, I won't bother asking them.  What I
will probably have to do is make my own function/class using a great big
list of words.  Does anyone know where I could find a text list of every
word in the English language ;-)

Thanks,
Nik