On Sat, Jan 20, 2001 at 06:46:39PM -0700, Pascal Clerin wrote :
> I want to send a mail in HTML format with the mail() function.
> I have tried to send html stuff in the message parameter, but when I read it
> in my hotmail account, I just see the html code and not what the html is
> supposed to show.
> I suppose that it is necessary to send some additional headers to specify that
> the mail is in html format.
> Thanks for your help.

        How about sending yourself a HTML email and examing the
headers ? I did that way, worked. To shorten this cycle for you,
some hints:

        (for example)

To include test and html, use the following:

Then, in the body

------=_NextPart_000_062D_01C079C0.9DFF9B70

ene mene u

------=_NextPart_000_062D_01C079C0.9DFF9B70