I have these pictures that I'm using for my webpage. Their background
changes from blue to white. When I loaded them onto the server, they looked
very nice and they always looked good on netscape browsers. Every once and a
while though, the background turns bad and all the pictures look terrible on
AOL and Internet explorer. The colors don't fade evenly between each other
and it's rather ugly. I have to reload them or redraw them in order for them
to look the same on all the browsers. How can I fix this?
Very frustrated,
Patrick