Rasmus, you are genius!

This is one of the coolests postings of yours I ever read in here.
I will now know how to talk about that guy who made it and what PHP stands
for.

I, personally, always knew it but never could explain myself:

The replies from my clients on my "well, then maybe we should design it in
PHP" usually are:
 "PHP"?
 What is "PHP"?
 What do you mean by "PHP" ?
 is that... ?
 oh... really?

 but "Hypertext Preprocessor" is "HPP" ... hmm makes no sense...
 oh...
 "PHP:  Hypertext Preprocessor"? nor even that makes sense enough... that
would be "PHPHPP" ...  hmm...

.......and so on;...and so on;......and so on............

BUT Now I will have something to print out and to bring in my bag with me
all the time awaiting for these naive interrogations.

:-))

You are my saver, Rasmus!

Cheers,
Maxim Maletsky