No idea dude, but I will bring the topic back to the top and some
all-knowledgable guru will hopefully help you *hint hint* :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruno Freire [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, 23 January 2001 3:01 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [PHP] Help!!! MY ODBC!!!!

Hi everyone!!
My name is BRUNO, and I'm in Brazil........

I dont know how to configure my_odbc!!!

What I wanna do:

I wanna make a report using The Crystal reports.
My Mysql database is placed in a pc with LINUX. Then i have instaled Myodbc
in may pc with Win98 but just install the MYODBC doesn't work!!!

Please, If somebody knows that......HEEEEEELLLLPPPPP!!!!!

Thanks.