"Dave M." wrote:

> Does anyone have a piece of code that calculates shipping costs in real time, that
>could easily be placed into an existing e-commerce site?
>
> Thanks.
> Dave M.

look at http://www.intershipper.com/
and a PHP class from
http://www.digitalmayhem.com/code.php?action=php&module=intershipper

The service is free (just a little banner for intershipper) and the class works
great. You can even get rates from multiple carriers at the same time. There are
some other similar services out there that trade the banner add for a monthly
fee and function in a similar way, but this is the only code I've seen for free.

Enjoy,
David Pieper

--
programmer n. /pro gram er/ A device for transmuting caffeine into code.