Hi,

I am the editor of the Symantec AntiVirus Research Center(re) Newsletter and
I am looking for someone to write an article on PHP security/viruses/worms.
For those that don't know Symantec publish the Norton range of software.

The newsletter has a circulation of about 200,000 and is published in 10
languages, this is an ideal opportunity for a PHP expert to get in front of
a lot of corporate IT people in many countries.

Anyone interested please email me at: dbanes'put the usual symbol here'.'the
companies name'.com

Best Regards
David Banes
Editor, Symantec AntiVirus Newsletter.