From: kaab kaoutar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 January 2001 10:29
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] Beginner in php!

Hi guys!

I'm working on an NT workstation, i used to work with asp, but i heard a lot

about php! that i decided to start working with it !
so i'm using PWS4 and i'm wondering which free php editor is more suitible
for me ? and also what links to get free more tutorials, i got one of phpnet

but still ....

Regards