Hi Everyone!

    I did post the note in the past about the problem with HTTP_REFERER
which doesn't work in Netscape 6.0.  It turned out that I was looking at the
wrong thing the whole time.  What I found is that it isn't really Netscape
problem.  It turned out that Netscape 6.0 can't use 2 times at one time,
probably due to the fact that it is slower.

    What I have in the script are ..

               $salt = strtoupper(md5(uniqid(rand())).md5(uniqid(rand())));
                session_id($salt);
                session_start();
                session_register("user_detail");

//                $test = $GLOBALS["HTTP_REFERER"];
//                echo $test."<br>";

                $ask = "INSERT INTO SESSIONS
VALUES('".$PHPSESSID."','".$user_detail[USER_ID]."',CURRENT
TIMESTAMP,CURRENT TIMESTAMP,'".$REMOTE_ADDR."') ";
                $result = odbc_exec($cid,$ask);
                header("Location: https://www.test.org/test.php?".SID);
                break;

    And the 2nd file, test.php, contain the script  ...

                $GLOBALS["HTTP_REFERER"];

    When I just add the code for testing which is followed by remark code
"//" .  Without the remark, the code work but I get the error message
stating ....

    Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at test.php) in test.php on line **

    When I put in the remark, the 2nd file, test.php couldn't use
$GLOBAL["HTTP_REFERER"] because it couldn't find the last file.  I was
thinking that maybe the HTTP_REFERER couldn't reach the last file because of
the way the header work.

    Any solution?  Any idea?

Thanks,
 Scott