Ok, I have looked at all my sources, including the manual and I cannot find
any method of converting the Unix timestamp to a displayable date/time.   I
have probably just overlooked it each time, but all I can find are methods
to convert the current date/time to a Unix timestamp.

Can anyone give me an example?  ie....what date/time does 977676902 come
out to?

Thanks

CDitty