Hello,

I want to *read* a file into a page and not process any PHP.  I'm just
reading an HTML file.  I though it was simple, I thought I had it figured
out, but now when I try, I get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to unsupported or undefined function read() in
/var/www/wherever.com/betastore/iscookies.php on line 41

Here is the code (line 41 is superceded by a +):

37: # display no cookies message
38: function NoCookies() {
39: global $DOCUMENT_ROOT;
40: $LocalScript = $DOCUMENT_ROOT . "/betastore";
41:  read ($LocalScript . "/thispage.html");
42: }

Thanks for any help.