Hi,

        I'm finding some problems on using number_format($value, $decimal, ",",
".") when I have a value comming from a resultset (database query
results)...
        If I had something like '123.45', using number_format it will return
'123,00'.
        I think this happens because my value is a string and PHP rounds it
before using it on number_format. If I try to change the data type like
(double) $value, I will also have a '123.00' result.
        I could do something on database like 'to_char(FIELD, '999G999D99') but
database default is '.' for decimal separator and ',' for thousand
separator...and I want the opposite.
        Suggestions/Solutions? :)

Thanks,
--