Hi Brian,

This is a good idea.  I just played with it a bit and notice for it
to work "properly" one must space out the function so (pretending that |
is our cursor) :

This works :

    |mysql_pconnect ('...');

This does not :

    |mysql_pconnect('...');

As it interpets it all together as one CurWord.  Is there a way around
this?  Like creating an alphanumeric form of "CurWord" ? Hmm.  Anyway,
this is pretty cool and should be exploited by all editplus users.  At
some point everyone should look into doing this for other editors too.

Regards,

Philip