Shane McBride:

> I am trying to get my php.ini file configured correctly.
> I have a script that calls the require function/command( I'm not sure which
> it is..)
>
> Here's what the .ini file is:
> include_path=d:\sites;d:\sites\merchantpower\setup
>
> According to the notation in the .ini file I have the correct syntax, but it
> never seems to look in the second path.

It stops reading at the semicolon ;.
Never in my php.ini file can i indicate two locations.
If you can't leave php.ini in it's default location (C:/windows/), try
keeping the line empty and putting the directory in your path.

Otherwise this line in the php,ini wold make no sense:
include_path=; UNIX: "/path1:/path2"  Windows: "\path1;\path2"