List,
    i do not have access to the cron system on my server, but would like to
write a script that does some general housekeeping on my database, and various
other things like removing old users, sending some newsletters etc...
    What would be the best way of getting the script to run on a timed basis,
ideally the times and frequency of the script running defined in either the
script its self, or another script.
    The Sysadmin for the server is absolutly useless, so getting him to submit a
cron job is no good.
    any ideas??

TIA

jamesmc