has anyone used PHP to talk to ph (directory) servers?

I found an old perl cgi, but i'd rather do this w/ php.

Paul

         shad 96c / 4B CS / mac activist / eda / fumbler
fan of / jewel / sophie b. / sarah slean / steve poltz / emm gryner /
       / x-files / buffy / dawson's creek / habs / bills / 49ers /

         t h i n k  d i f f e r e n t.

"Oh I'll be 21 and old without a clue" -- Emm Gryner, "July"