Howdy,

The company I work for has developed a backup daemon for MySQL (Windows and x86 Linux)
that uses a php web interface.
We will be destributing it commercially, but would like to offer it for beta testing
to a limited number of users.

If anyone here has interest in testing the software, please contact us at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please, do NOT reply to the list!!

I'm sending the offer to the list because I feel that users of this list, many of whom
use MySQL on a daily basis, could greatly benefit from such a tool and are likely to
represent the needs of our customers.

Its suppose to work for regularly scheduled backup of multiple servers as well as
restore the databases should all hell break loose.

If you are interested, please send an e-mail to < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > including
what platform (Wndows, Linux, both) you would like to run it on, and we'll send you
more information.

We plan to make it available for linux on PowerPC and Sparc64 as well, but not now.

Thank you for your time.

Michael A. Peters
Abriasoft Senior Developer

http://www.abriasoft.com/