Hi!
I have tried to use email_validation.php3
i've filled the localhost by hotmail.com and localuser by kaab_k
and added the following code :
$test=new email_validation_class;
echo $test->ValidateEmailBox("[EMAIL PROTECTED]");

but i have the following error:
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\php\email_validation.php on line 90
line 90 is :

if (($connection=($this->timeout ? .....
can u please help ?
by the way i'm using all these in a windows NT workstation with PWS!
Thanks

Thanks