I need help loading Oracle libraries.

The environment:
Windows NT 4.0 SP6
IIS4
PHP 4.0.5
I have upgraded from PHP 4. something,  in order to add the ability to
access Oracle, and got it working fine with MySql as it did before I
touched it.
I have enabled the osi8.dll extension and on any call to the server I am
getting a message on the server’s screen with the following:
“Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\php\extensions\php_oci8.dll' - The
specified module could not be found”
On the line titled “extension_dir” in php.ini I have tried Back slashes
‘\’ forward slashes ‘/’ with a slash at the end of the line and without,
never the less, the file is right there but it will not load!

If you have any clue, Please help.
Thanks
Shimon Dekel

Shimon Dekel
Israeli Vegetable Board
Information System Manager
2 Karlibach St Tel-Aviv 67132
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http://www.yerek.co.il> www.yerek.co.il