don't know what apache does but this will give you everything below the
pathn you pass in.

function sitemap($ddPath)
{       $dhandle = opendir($ddPath);
        echo("<ul>");
        while ($ddFile = readdir($dhandle))
        {       if ($ddFile == "." or $ddFile == "..") continue; // trap .
and ..
                echo("<li>".$ddFile . "</li>");
                if (is_dir($ddPath . $ddFile)) sitemap($ddPath . $ddFile .
"/");
        };
        closedir($dhandle);
        echo("</ul>");
};

        Tim Ward
        Senior Systems Engineer

Please refer to the following disclaimer in respect of this message:
http://www.stivesdirect.com/e-mail-disclaimer.html