I am trying to write a query to bring back rows that have null values set in
them. I cannot figure out how to do this. I can bring back all rows that do
not have nulls with the following query.

SELECT [ID], [Project Name], [Start Construction Date], [Actual Completion
Date]
FROM common WHERE [Start Construction Date] != ' ' OR [Actual Completion
Date] != ' '

I tried changing the != to = but it does not return anything.

I am running these queries off a MSSQL 7.0 Server

Ryan